Health and Safety Protocol
General Secretariat of Commerce & Consumer Protection of the Ministry of Development & Investment officially announced the resumption of operation of all trade fairs from Wednesday 01/09/2021, which will operate in accordance with the following health and safety protocols for exhibitions and which OENOTELIA will follow faithfully.
The health protocol of the trade fairs is defined as follows:
Entry Rules at the Metropolitan Expo
- Entrance to the exhibition will be exclusively permitted with a Green Pass* (vaccination or recovery). Non vaccinated employees are obligated to perform two rapid or pcr tests per week (every Monday and Thursday). For Greek citizens having access to the gov.gr platform, the results of the tests are available for download and print a few hours after the tests are performed, by using their taxisnet access codes and AMKA (social security number). Visitors should always carry with them their ID card or their passport as it is needed for their identity check in relation to the certificate.
- Guests arrive only by online pre-registration.
- Mandatory use of face masks for all visitors during the visit and stay to the pavilions.
Exhibition Operating Rules
- All social distancing instruction apply indoors. For meetings all rules that apply in tourism and catering services, apply here also.
- Social distancing at least 1,5 meters apart.
Additional protective measures
- Αdequate fresh air ventilation.
- Οne-way direction visitor flow at the entrance and exit of the trade show.
- Αntiseptic and decontamination spots.
- People-counting system.
- Complete system of cleaning and disinfection of the installation and equipment.
- Information posters, banners, roll-ups and screens displaying audiovisual messages with health and safety measures.
- Regular audible message announcements for the observance of hygiene and safety measures in Greek and English.
*GreenPass is considered either the National SARS-COV-2 Vaccination/Recovery Record Certificate or the EU Digital COVID-19 Certificate.