Be an exhibitor at Oenotelia Digital 2021
OENOTELIA comes exclusively in digital form on 14 – 18 June 2021, alongside the FOOD EXPO Digital and will be the leading exhibition forum for Greek wines and spirits!
The foremost Greek wineries and distillers will have the opportunity, through a custom-made digital platform, to present their products and to examine mutually beneficial prospects of cooperation with entrepreneurs and professionals operating in wholesale and retail, distribution, hospitality, foodservice and catering.
Moreover, ΟΕΝΟΤΕLIA Digital will feature the organized attendance of major Greek buyers, as cava directors of large super-market chains and wholesalers of wines and spirits will hold B2B video meetings for five days with the exhibitors, via video call or online text chat.
In addition, the digital platform provides Greek producers with the opportunity to get in contact with purchasing managers of major chains and networks of distribution on a global scale. For the first time in Greece, an exhibition gives winemakers and distillers the opportunity to expand their export horizons and boost the outward orientation of their businesses.
Why exhibit at OENOTELIA Digital?
No Greek winemaker or distiller should miss ΟΕΝΟΤΕLIA Digital, for the simple reason that participation in this digital international wine and spirits trade fair provides businesses of the wine & spirits industry with unique privileges!
- Create easily your company’s profile and showcase your products to buyers who will visit the platform, through photos and videos.
- Meet online and establish contact with major international purchase decision makers through the digital platform.
- Attend one on one meetings with Greek and international buyers, via video call or online chat.
- 30,000 important Greek and international buyers will receive a free entry code from the organizing company to register on the digital platform and make online appointments with the exhibitors.
- Promote your products to an additional audience, that of Food Expo Digital.