The entrance at the exhibition will be done according to the regulations imposed by the Protocol of health content for the organization of commercial exhibitions as published in the official Government Gazette.
- The organizing company and the exhibitors will send barcode invitations to the industry’s professionals. This invitation is personal, applies strictly to one person and cannot be transfer to a third party. Visitors must bring the invitation with them when they visit the trade show and scan it at the established points of entry.
- Entry to the Exhibition is allowed only after presenting the vaccination or recovery GreenPass (The GreenPass is either a certificate of vaccination or recovery from SARS-Cov-2 or the EU Digital COVID Certificate).
- Visitors must bring with them either their Police Identity Card or their passport, as their identity will be checked against the certificate.
- The invitation alone is not sufficient for entry if it is not accompanied by the above-mentioned documents.
- Children under the age of 12 are strictly forbidden to enter. Admission for children from 12 years and over is allowed under the same terms and conditions (after presenting the vaccination or recovery GreenPass).
- Upon entering and staying at the Exhibition, the visitor should follow and apply the current health protocols and instructions of the Organizer (use of a mask, etc.).
- The terms and conditions of entry may be modified.