Hosted buyers programme & B2B meetings
More than 150 international Wine buyers
Oenotelia 2018 continues dynamically the successful Hosted Buyers program for important wine buyers from major international markets as the exhibition has been recognized as the main platform of presenting the excellent quality and varieties of Greek wine. More than 250 exhibitors (vs 170 in 2017 and more than double exhibition space) present an excellent opportunity for new collaborations for wine professionals. With a dedicated B2B meeting platform more than thousand pre-scheduled B2B meetings are expected to take place.
The wine proffessionals that will be accepted in the hospitality program will enjoy:
- Free accomodation to selected afiliated hotels
- Airplane round/trip transfer (economy)
- Post show free cruise to Greek islands
- Free shuttle buses from designated pick-up points for transfer to Athens Metropolitan Expo Center, and back
- Access to the Buyers Club Lounge with complimentary refreshments and light lunch
- Networking opportunities and access to special events that run during OENOTELIA 2018 and FOOD EXPO GREECE 2018
In order to qualify for the Hosted Buyer program, applicants should belong in the below proffesional categories and express genuine purchase responsibility. The organizing company will evaluate the information provided.
- Wine Importers Wholesalers & Distributors
- Chefs – Sommeliers – F&B Managers
- Restaurants – Catering companies – Wine lounges & bars
Selected Hosted Buyers will commit to:
- Attend at least 2 days of the show
- Pre-schedule and attend at least 15 B2B meetings
Partners and employees of exhibiting companies will not be considered for the program.